What is JOHNONENINE?

JohnOneNine is a family ministry that focuses the contrary to what Jesus hates in Matthew 21:12. In this world, there are some peoples who bring trade to where Gospel is preached; but we bring Gospel where peoples trade.

It is Christian responsibility….

WARNING! Satan is ruling over the material blessings that God has given to His children to enjoy, but Satan has stolen these materials to finance terrorism attacks and ……

Read More
SAY "No to Babylonian system"

According to what scientists discovered, 95% of all traders in this world lose money, but only the remaining 5% succeed. Why? It is because this world is with a Babylonian system. God has an unlimited resource in the heaven to bless 100%. Not only 5% as the Babylonian system.

Read More
Give your tithe to your church .....

God has a plan for you to give your tithe to your local church. God wants your pastor to feed you and at the same time, God wants you to support your pastor. Please do not believe that other pastures are greener than yours. People who wander from pastures to pastures are going nowhere.

Read More

Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye land (Psalm 66 ...)

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed. Acts 16:25-26 - NKJV

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our newsletter. No spam promise.